Old December 30th 06, 07:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Default Too bad Mike Vandman can't answer the tough questions...

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 18:42:00 GMT, Michael Halliwell
wrote:

pete fagerlin wrote:

Michael Halliwell wrote:

Gee Mike....

It's too bad that you're just another ****ing idiot.

Message-Create filter from message-delete messages from

Bye!

Gee Pete....

Lovely response...are you always so well mannered?

Too bad you don't seem to want to have a little more ammo for when
Vandeman comes after your trails.Your loss.

But the fact is, you don't HAVE any such "ammo"! There isn't any! DUH!

Michael Halliwell

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande