Old January 22nd 08, 10:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,ca.environment, sci.environment

Default Mountain Bikers' Answer to All Problems: Threaten Violence! (was

On Jan 21, 6:56*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:12:12 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
Just let it go Jeff. I read Mike's stuff...no facts, just opinions.

That proves that you haven't read it. Idiot.

Wow...I coulda said the same thing you just said in my previous posts
to you when you simply reply...no facts. You don't read anyones posts.
Because you speak only ****e. All my posts were factual...where the
bottom line is you're just a retarded ****.

Like I said. No facts yet, just opinions from you. I rest my case
No more responses as I am once again wasting prescious breathing on
your worthless carcass...