Old January 6th 20, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom

Default AG: Th Th Th That's All Folks

On 2019-12-22, wrote:
On Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 3:19:23 PM UTC-8, Joy Beeson wrote:
This thread began in August of 2014, at

[trimmed URL]

This post is the first of a weekly series of grandmotherly aphorisms.
Each subject line will begin "AG:" for your killfiling convenience.

I ran out of grandmotherly aphorisms years ago, and should have ended
the thread before it devolved into an embarrassing series of desperate
fillers.

I'll still be around taking random pot-shots.

After seeing some of the postings on these groups rather than
embarrassing fillers you seem to have some of the rather better advice for
people.

Agreed. I've learned a number of things reading your posts and responses
from others in this thread. Thanks to you and all who have contributed. I
look forward to your future "random pot-shots".

Tom