Old May 16th 21, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Flat again today but prepared.

On 5/16/2021 2:05 PM, AMuzi wrote:

snip

Well, yes.
You should see the mangled pumps people bring in from fatal first use.

I still have a classic Zefal HP on my classic CroMo road bike. It just
looks so good under the top tube!

I recall an ex-GF telling me about a century ride she was on (Cinderella
Classic I believe). She ran a red light, riding on the shoulder along
the top of a Tee intersection with no cross traffic. A police officer
stopped her and was writing her a ticket. She wasn't responding to his
questions. So for the vehicle description he wrote "10 speed Zefal." I
told her that she should go to court and challenge the ticket based on
the fact that there is no such thing as a "10 speed Zefal."