Old July 29th 03, 01:31 AM
Pablo Ricardo

Default The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- WhyOff-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited

On 7/13/2003 6:18 PM, jazu wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
Why Off-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited
Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
May 31, 1997

Best solution for all of these kind of problems.
Let's go back to the caves.

Do you really believe that a Ph.D would end all his rebuttals with "DUH!" ?

Nope, me either. An 8-year-old troll, perhaps...

Let's just put this self-righteous asshole in our killfiles and move on
to bigger and better things -- time to get the signal-to-noise ratio in
this noisegroup back up to decent levels.

Pablo