Old July 31st 03, 02:56 PM
Mike Vandeman

Default The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- Why Off-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:31:50 -0800, Pablo Ricardo
wrote:

..
..
..On 7/13/2003 6:18 PM, jazu wrote:
..
.. "Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. ...
..
.. The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
.. Why Off-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited
.. Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
.. May 31, 1997
..
..
.. Best solution for all of these kind of problems.
.. Let's go back to the caves.
..
..
..
..Do you really believe that a Ph.D would end all his rebuttals with "DUH!" ?
..
..Nope, me either. An 8-year-old troll, perhaps...
..
..Let's just put this self-righteous asshole in our killfiles and move on
..to bigger and better things -- time to get the signal-to-noise ratio in
..this noisegroup back up to decent levels.

Impossible, since you are starting below zero. Mountain bikers are afraid to
tell the truth, because then their peers will gang-bang them.

..Pablo

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande