Old August 20th 04, 08:14 PM
zambonijones

I've recently been very interested in unicycling, but I don't even know
how to ride a bike yet. (I'm 16 years old.)

I never learned because of the geography of our street. I live on a
hill, and at the bottom of the hill is a sharp curve. The curve goes
directly over a bridge, for which there are no railings or walls. The
bridge goes over a drop, which ends in a shallow, rocky river.

This is not a good place to learn how to ride a bike.

Of course, no one knows how to help a person learn how to ride a bike
this late in life. I would go directly into learning unicycling if I
didn't think it would be the cause of my imminent doom. I've never been
a fan of bikes, but I know that they are the necissary middle step
between standing on two feet and balancing on one wheel. =)

Does anyone have any advice for me? I'd really love to start unicycling
ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

~Chedd

--