Old February 6th 05, 08:10 AM

Default Bike rack

A bike rack is placed in most public and private buidling.
The question is do I need to lock up my bike at bike rack.
I thought I should never bother with bike rack cuz I don't
see any reason to park my bike in a designated place like bike
rack. Why should I when I can lock up my bike in just
about anywhere such as at tree or in any metal bar stand.
For example, in Walmart, the bike rack is placed in bit
far away from the main entrance door. why should I walk all the
way to that bike rack when I can place my bike right next
to the main entrance door. Nobody is going to steal my old bike.
Nobody care when my boke is lock up in right next to the entrance.
Incrediblely, Walmark bike rack is big one but not many bike
lock up. Another thing I simply do not like to park my bike
at any designated bike rack stand. No deal deal if I don't.
Bike is small object does not take hugh space unlike car.
Therefore, bike rack is simply unnecessarily in my bike life. In place
like America where the space is so big and so open, who needs to park
at the designated bike rack stand. To me, bike
rack is totallly unnecessarily and it's matter of free or to be
slave. Today I park my bike in anywhere in any space cuz I'm free man.