Old February 8th 05, 08:20 AM

b_baka wrote:
Michael K wrote:
wrote:

To me, bike
rack is totallly unnecessarily and it's matter of free or to be
slave. Today I park my bike in anywhere in any space cuz I'm free

man

To me bike rack am unnecessarily when am having old rotten bike

theif
no do want. In land of wealth where everywon rides new bike,

locking
bike to rack makes won free to ride new bike not wok home like
peasant. Butt only ugly old bikes go to Wal-Mart, so I do not now
where bike rack is, ha ha ha.

Now I am laughing at this thread. How can anyone murder the English
language so completely that it makes no sense frome either side of

the pond?

Bill Baka (almost ROTFL)

Your english makes sense whatever you said??? What's the meaning of
pond here?
YOu better start saying some "ass". Now that's perfect slang at least
you
can understand what it is. I have absolutely no idea the meaning of
either side of pond. Why not lake or mountain. Why pond?