Old September 8th 05, 02:37 AM
Jim Flom

Default Making a College bike Inconspicuous?

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" wrote in
message news:80JTe.11408$Cc5.545@lakeread06...
Tom Nakashima wrote:
My son enters college this fall, so I put together a bike for him by
salvaging spare components and a frame that I wasn't using.
Suggestions on making the bike inconspicuous?
Maybe disguising the bike isn't worth the effort for today's thieves?
Suggestions from college students.
-tom

Yay! I'm an expert on this. Okay so here are my ten steps to a
theft-proof bike:

I have to say I AM impressed Phil, Squid in Training. I hope this makes it
into the FAQs.

--
I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones
among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found

http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/