Old December 26th 17, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default MISTER POUNDER SAYS, "Yet another **** on a bicycle."

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:12:45 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/23/2017 1:51 PM, Mr Pounder pooped:
Most likely drugs and cyclists yet again.
I live about 30 miles away. If this lump of footpath riding **** had have
come towards me I'd have kicked the thing into the gutter - where all scum
cyclists belong.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...speak-14073979

As a buck-toothed limey, you woulda called an American to do your fighting for you, like in WWII.
Coward!

Er, it took you assholes THREE YEARS to decide which side you were on
in the last WW!
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
this cretin that makes sense. Usually,he just does his "You are a
Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile.His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Ejer****o