Old July 28th 05, 09:37 AM
Edward Dolan

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message

"Bruce Davis" wrote in message

(p.s. I think the reason I find Ed so entertaining is that he reminds me

of
my favorite fictional character -- Ignatius J. Reilly of "A Confederacy
of
Dunces." I hope Ed doesn't take offense at that -- I'm sure Ed isn't

nearly
as fat as Ignatius.)

Ed reminds me of the Salad Fingers cartoon character

(to anyone who does know who that is do a Google lookup)

Mark Leuck is a guy who has way too much time on his hands. Salad Fingers
may or may not be a great cartoon figure, but who has time for this kind of
mindlessness. What I would really like to know at this point is the age of
Mark Leuck?

That Mark finds this cartoon character worth looking at tells us everything
about him and nothing about me. But isn't that always the way it is when you
recommend something to someone else.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota