Old December 10th 03, 12:57 AM
Rabs

Default 5 Years for bike killer

Sue him. Ok the insurance will pay for it, but he'll lose any no-claims
discount he may have had. Weird how they let legally 'blind' people
drive, but demonise talking on the phone... Strange world.

Well, this was my thoughts. however, my solicitor would have nothing to
do with it. Wouldnt even advise me. He has now been sacked.

I do not believe that justice has been done, so if anyone knows of a way
I can go about it I would be very interested. But, bear in mind, this
blind w***er was an immigrant, and as they are allowed to drive however
they wish with absolution from Msr. Blair to absolve some white guilt
that he possesses, eyesight or not, it was obviously my fault, for being
british and in the way.