Old June 13th 16, 03:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default John B.(Bull****ter)

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

I really hate to answer my own posts but I thought someone might be

interested to read the response to the above post.

The guy that replied said, "Don't respond to him. He is just another

troll."

That is what all of Usenet rapidly became after the first few flush years – a forum for trolls. Why? Because there were no moderators. That is how fools like you came to dominate Usenet. All we are doing here is trolling one another because you refuse to post content. You are too god damn stupid to own up to yourself. The only difference between us is that I am a brilliant troll and you are a goofy troll.

Which seemed to be the end of the thread.

I am an expert at ending all threads.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota