Old May 3rd 04, 02:12 PM
BentJay

Default Below Steering

I've owned three bents, two w/ uss and one (a Bikee RX) with ASS. I'm
surprised no one has mentioned the wonderful "weirdness factor" these
bents have in spades, especially a uss swb like a Vision. When I
first saw one of these beasts that factor so intrigued me that I had
to have one! Now, I ride a GS GTO trike (w/USS) which, according to
my wife, is the ultimate weird hpv. I love it!

BTW, the thing that weaned me from uss swb is suddenly realizing that
I was going down a hill at 40 mph on top of an itty-bitty 16" wheel.
That first Blackbent six years ago scared the whee out of me!

BentJay