Old August 16th 20, 02:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Science

On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 12:55:46 +0700, John B.
wrote:

How are your skin transplants doing ?

I'm getting increasingly fed up with the need to keep the scars out of
the sun, but aside from that (and aside from looking red in the
mirror) I'm pretty much unaware of them.

My nose still feels peculiar if I poke it, but not when I wiggle it
(who knew that I can wiggle my nose?). The donor site still feels
thin-skinned and sensitive.

My dental hygenist told me that it's normal for donor sites to be
slower to heal than the grafts. Apparently, dental surgeons do grafts
too. I didn't ask for details.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net