Old July 20th 04, 02:33 AM
JoeG

Default Lance blames fast food.

Callistus Valerius wrote:
I was reading a Lance interview in Outdoor Life, and said that Americans
were grotesquely fat compared to Europeans. And that he blamed it on fast
food. I can't remember the last time I ate at a fast food joint, so could
someone with fast food experience please explain what Lance is talking
about.

It's NOT the fast food! The problem is the LARGE PORTIONs of food US
citizens prepare themselves ... anyone from the USA who goes to Europe
will have as their No 1 complaint: "I hate those small portions in Europe"