Old November 30th 10, 07:19 AM posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.soc
Kevin McMurtrie[_3_]

Default San Jose Set to End Mandatory Bicycle Licensing

In article ,
SMS wrote:

It's likely that at tomorrow's city council meeting that the law
requiring all bicycles to be licensed will be repealed.

I had lived there for 7 years, even buying two bikes there, and never
heard of it until it was in the news today.

If the government wasn't so inept at ordering computer systems, it could
have been an easy moneymaker. Asking the whole city to bug emergency
personnel for a $4 or $2 service is nuts.
--
I will not see posts or email from Google because I must filter them as spam