Old August 23rd 17, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Cassettes

On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 9:39:54 AM UTC-7, Duane wrote:
On 23/08/2017 12:05 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/23/2017 8:28 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 4:06:00 PM UTC-7, Doug Landau wrote:
On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 3:06:12 PM UTC-7,
wrote:
On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 10:42:29 AM UTC-7,
wrote:
On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 4:57:41 PM UTC+2,
wrote:
It's enough to **** off the Pope that Shimano cassettes are 10%
the cost of the Campy cassettes and they are available in so many
different ratios. Its already too much that bicycle sales are way
off because of the preposterous prices of the high end carbon
fiber bicycles but the components prices on Campy are getting so
far out of reach that they are going to cut their own throats.

Why don't/didn't you buy Shimano then?
FYI at this side of the pond Chorus 12-25 11 speed cassette 99
euro's; Ultegra 12-25 11 speed cassette 58 euro's.

Because I can't remember how to shift Shimano. I always push the
wrong lever. That's why I went back to Campy. That memory thing is
permanent.

That is user error

No, that is brain damage multiplied by medication.

Advertising opportunity!

"Are you on drugs or brain damaged? Our new shift system is perfect for
you!"

SRAM is similar, I think, to Campy and less expensive.

SRAM Red and Campy Chorus are about the same cost. And SRAM with that double tap crap is very difficult to operate correctly when you are under stress on hard climbs.