Old February 22nd 19, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Latest on Australian Mandatory Helmet Law propaganda

On 22/2/19 5:10 am, jbeattie wrote:

If you
had raced for 20 years, I could also guaranty that you would have
crashed. Anybody who rides daily will at some time crash.

Yep. I've raced and crashed, and crashed a few times just out riding.
On a few occasions I've crashed into cars and ruined bicycle frames.

A helmet has never saved me though, and where I live they have been
mandatory since 1990/91. I don't have any broken helmets or scars on my
head from crashing either.

--
JS