Old April 30th 08, 01:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Danny Aldham

Default Where'd everybody go?

"MattB" wrote in message
I've been away for a while and nothings the same in this NG.
There used to be ride reports, hints and tips for repairs, bikes,
places to ride. All gone? What happened here?

Sadly, as a group we couldn't ignore the trolls. A few old timers are
still here but it seems many have moved on.
Spokejunkies has a few old regulars, and I imagine MTBR got some too.

Greetings, I am new to the group, but have just been lurking for a few days.
The group is Troll infested.
But I am just getting back into mountain biking now, as my youngest child
(age 11) is now at the age I
can take him across the easier North Vancouver trails. So I am looking for a
community to talk
mountain biking with. What is Spokejunkies and MTBR? And are there still
mountain biking regulars here?

Danny Aldham