Old April 30th 08, 08:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Where'd everybody go?

"MattB" wrote in message
I've been away for a while and nothings the same in this NG.
There used to be ride reports, hints and tips for repairs, bikes,
places to ride. * All gone? *What happened here?

Sadly, as a group we couldn't ignore the trolls. A few old timers are
still here but it seems many have moved on.
Spokejunkies has a few old regulars, and I imagine MTBR got some too.

Greetings, I am new to the group, but have just been lurking for a few
days.
The group is Troll infested.
But I am just getting back into mountain biking now, as my youngest child
(age 11) is now at the age I
can take him across the easier North Vancouver trails. So I am looking for
community to talk
mountain biking with. What is Spokejunkies and MTBR? And are there still
mountain biking regulars here?

Danny Aldham

www.spokejunkies.comwww.mtbr.com

both are web based groups. *SJ is more centrally located in Ohio, USA but
has recently expanded west as some members have moved.

MTBR is a multi-national website with a lot of different localized forums
such ashttp://forums.mtbr.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84*for western canucks.

Just add LIBERATOR to your plonk list along with Mike Vandeman & Ed Dolan or
any one that replies to them and you'll cut out 90-95% of the crap.

GIMMEE YOU BIKE U CANNOT USE U NOT KNOW HOW YOU LANKY CYCLOPSE!!

GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEE!!

GIMMEE NOW!!

Hope this helps.
Gary (one of the middle aged regulars since 2000)- Hide quoted text -

GIMMEE YOU BIKE!!