Old November 29th 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gonzo

Default Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland?

Jogi,

No problem to muni with me around Aberdeen, that would be great - just
let me know when you are around. Or we can plan a specific date if it
helps - I am in Aberdeen pretty much all year round (where do you
live??).
For Lochnaggar, it is hard to describe, but I will try: I leave from
the car park and once I reach Loch Muick (or a bit earlier?), there is
a path going right (towards the Spittal of Glenmuick I think). I take
that one, then I do not take the wide forest track that cross the path,
but I rather continue almost straight, slightly to the left. Then it
keeps going up until you get to the summit.
For the way down, there are 2 options: either head back the same way or
do a loop that gets you back to Loch Muick more or less in the middle
of its length.
Do not know if that made sense to you... I have not found a detailed
map of the area on the web - a pretty coarse one from
www.munromagic.com.

Teddy

--
gonzo