Old December 2nd 13, 11:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default Bicycle Safety Survey for my engineering design class. Very easy,please have a look! Thanks!

Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Sunday, December 1, 2013, wrote:

If you're a bicyclist, please take this survey.

Julian Watanabe still fails to explain why. Seems like his professor is
overpaid.

js.surveymonkey.com/s/Z3L5GHF

He actually pays umich to do be doing this? Or is it sponsored by some
darling auto company?

I'm curious about what the exact assignment was.

Survey the extent to which scared cyclists might be willing to shoulder the
cost of technical crash avoidance systems that the auto industry or motor
vehicle operators should really be paying because integrating these kinds of
systems into automotive electronics makes much more sense? I do readily pay
for my bicycle lights and, more grudgingly, for reflective devices -- but
that's it.