Old January 30th 19, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default And you thought cycling is dangerous, Krygo? Try...

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 4:46:24 PM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/30/2019 9:21 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
And you thought cycling is dangerous, Krygo? Try...
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...ing-offensive/

Didn't read it.

Why, Franki-boy? Are you an offended dwarf.

Jute has some weird, twisted and unhealthy fixation on
me.

Not at all, Franki-boy. I remember that, when i had done you no harm, you tried to have me ostracised here on the sayso proven scum who had already run away. I don't forgive or forget that sort of insult, because forgiveness only encourages the scum, like you, in case you're especially slow today, who perpetrate such crimes.

See a counselor, Jute.

WTF do you think I was trained as? Every time I went for my revalidation interview, my old mentor used to say, "By god, Jute, you're so normal, it's boring. Can't you just once invent some interesting little failing?" It's you who have the problem, Franki-boy, not me. I don't have to pretend not to read you to protect the shreds of my dignity, as you have to pretend not to read me to protect the shreds of your dignity.

You could of course apologise, or run like Vogel or the Magnequest Scum, on whose behalf you were acting.

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for scum