Old January 31st 19, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default And you thought cycling is dangerous, Krygo? Try...

On 1/30/2019 5:30 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 5:01:59 PM UTC, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 11:46:24 AM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/30/2019 9:21 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
And you thought cycling is dangerous, Krygo? Try...
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...ing-offensive/

Didn't read it. Jute has some weird, twisted and unhealthy fixation on
me. See a counselor, Jute.

--
- Frank Krygowski

He's a Troll plain and simple. Heck even the title of this thread is a dead giveaway to Trolling behaviour - to stir up crap! Best to just ignore him. I do now.

Cheers

What's your problem, Ridealot? Are you stupid or something? The headline makes clear that people like you should give the thread a miss, but you complain about that as well, and then in the same thread you claim not to read, you whine because you were warned?

If you don't like my posts, don't read them. If you think my posts take attention that should be given to your posts, make your post interesting.

I don't care **** if you hate me sharing a joke, or the manner in which I share it. You don't know anything I want to know, you aren't amusing -- quite the opposite. Your manners stink. You ride every nasty little bandwagon on RBT but whine when it is your turn to be bullied by the Krygo Kreeps. In short, you and Krygowski deserve each other. Why should I ever care what a whiner like you wants?

The smart thing for something as dumb and boring as you is either to laugh at all my jokes, whether you understand them or not, or to pretend you don't read my posts. without continually telling us you don't read them, and thereby telling us you can't wait to read my next post because it gives you such an adrenaline high.

Andre Jute

Mr Jute
Ever heard the expression, "I cried when I had no shoes
until I met a man who had no feet." ?

https://www.channel3000.com/weather/...beer/995524065

--
Andrew Muzi