Old December 21st 17, 03:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Haymarket crash: Several injured as double-decker bus smashesinto cars in busy West End street

Better to stabilize the casualty at the scene then determine the best
way to move to hospital. That is why we have paramedics rather than
scoop and run ambulances.

Like I would trust some smelly sweaty thick pillock on a bicycle to
treat
me.

Then you can lie in the road screaming in agony for 3 hours until the
ambulance arrives.

Cite where an ambulance took 3 hours.

I know a few cyclists, none have an IQ bigger than their shoe size.
Simon, are you gay?

Does it matter?

Careful, Pounder wants you.* He likes sweaty buttocks in lycra.

So you prefer dry ones?

--
Bod