Old May 15th 06, 10:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Are you selling something or want to buy something?

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gooserider wrote:

Yes, you should either be selling something or looking to buy something
initiate a thread in a marketplace newsgroup. Why did you crosspost to
it---because it mentioned bicycle in the ng name? You're being obstinate.
You know you're wrong.

I'm not being obstinate at all -- I'm only interpreting the words
"bicycle" and "marketplace" more broadly than you are. I didn't think
the newsgroup was only an online classifieds section, and frankly I'm
still not convinced that it actually is.

You are violating the charter, and you have been told thusly. You are being
an obnoxious twit.