Old October 31st 05, 02:14 AM
LotteBum

Default Blame the faulty drivers of dangerous machinery. 4WDs most dangerouson road

Peka wrote:

What was your username? I did a search and found 2 posts in 1 thread by
'Lotte' - I assumed that was you and that they deleted any other posts
you made...

I think I was LotteBum??? I can't remember... but yeah, several of my
posts got deleted including my final one after I had already been
'warned'. My final post included two big one ups to one of the
'moderators'. I upset a few people on there, particularly during my
thread about people riding on Mt Gravatt (riding up on my road bike I
saw a couple of guys with DH bikes and told them it was illegal to ride
up and they arked up, so I wrote on the forum that I'd reported them to
police etc [but I didn't actually report them]. That didn't go down
too well with the kids on mtbdirt).

I love mountainbiking, but I quit racing ages ago because there's too
many t0ssers in the sport and I just can't be bothered with their
sh!te.

Lotte

--
LotteBum