Old June 30th 08, 11:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Insurance Peter

Default Are you unhappy with your current health insurance?

Hi Cali folk,

A fellow member who thought I might be able to help those of you who
are not offered health insurance by an employer introduced me to this
site.

I specialize in coverage for people/families who are self employed,
freelance or who work for employers that don't offer employer
benefits.

I have access to plans that not all brokers have and may be able to
help you find a great plan at a reasonable rate.

Feel free to give me a ring if you are in need
Peter Coroneos
(310) 801 9989
www.PeterCoroneos.mw-ins.com