Old June 26th 18, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Helmet News

On 6/26/2018 8:50 AM, Duane wrote:
On 21/06/2018 2:49 PM, AMuzi wrote:

Check this out for a classic 'everyone oughta' buttinski:

https://nypost.com/video/masked-vigi...-of-new-haven/

If some guy in a truck pulled up next to me and told me how to ride my
bicycle I'd tell him to **** off as well.

We were stopped at a stop sign waiting to turn onto a highway and this
pickup truck turns off the highway and slows to tell us "yea, you better
stop at the ****ing stop sign."Â* WTF?

But generally I don't get told how to ride my bike, but where to ride my
bike.Â* Usually the imaginary bike path that eiter doesn't exist or
doesn't go anywhere.Â* My response is usually, "If you're in that much of
a hurry, the autoroute(1)is just over there..."

(1) autoroute = interstate

Yep. In response to "Get on the bike path!" I have yelled "Get on the
freeway."

Not that it's productive, I suppose...

--
- Frank Krygowski