Old August 17th 08, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nully[_3_]

Default Cyclist in accident drives off

Phil W Lee wrote:
nully considered Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:26:02 +0100 the
perfect time to write:

judith wrote:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:13:11 +0100, "Clive George"
wrote:

"nully" wrote in message

Do me a favour, Marc. Please cycle into *my* dog and ride off. Or rather,
attempt to.
Nice - that's more than once you've threatened violence against members of
this NG.

That is completely unacceptable.

And your views on Marc's post:

"With even more luck the turd dispenser got lost forever, died and
the owner got put off buying another one."

You're wasting your time. As someone (you?) previously said "there's
none so blind as those that will not see". My dog is a fully paid-up
member of my family. Someone injures it, and attempts to leg it from the
scene, that person gonna have to go *through* me first. I challenge the
nutters here to find *any* 'decent' dog owner with a different mindset.

I look forward to the news reports from lincoln - after all, you've
already admitted to it having a liking for human flesh, which is more
than enough for it to be destroyed under the dangerous dogs act.

I have a car which will top 140 mph. Going to have that seized too? LOL
do get a grip old chap.