Old May 28th 09, 08:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Default not yet destroyed

On May 27, 11:57*pm, Bob Martin wrote:
in 72885 20090527 234507 "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

"Bart" wrote in message
Today VDB's 'drug case' was bought before a Belgian court for the 14th
time. One can only be surprised the man has never fully turned the
Pantani - Jimenez direction.

And what did his day look like?
In the morning he was out training with the Schelde ride. He crashed
over litter form the storm earlier this week and broke his frame.
In the afternoon he did an Elite w.C. race and made top 10.

For those unfamiliar with the saga of VDB-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_V...oucke_(cyclist)

(You've got to consider that, at this time of year, there are a lot of
newbies to RBR who have no idea who or what "VDB" is)

My wife and I were staying in a hotel near Compiegne in September '95
and found ourselves sharing the lift down to breakfast with VDB and two
other Mapei riders. *He went on to win Paris - Brussels that day.

Dumbass -

Did he offer you any blow?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.