Old March 9th 05, 11:45 PM
Tom Sherman

Maggie wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

Maggie wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

Maggie wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

Maggie wrote:

I think comfort bikes are growing more and more popular as this

baby

boom generation gets out there to ride. Just my humble opinion.

As a

Boomer looking for a comfortable ride. ;-)

There is always the option of going over to the dark side.

Get Bent!

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

:-) Right back at ya Mr. Earth.

If you would rather perch way up in the air on a tiny saddle,

rather

than recline in comfort on a true seat while cycling, that is your

choice.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

There is no way I am perching on a tiny saddle way up in the air.

recline in comfort on a very comfortable seat. I went out looking

for

the perfect "comfortable seat" when I bought the bike.
I think that WAS my choice.
I am the baby boomer looking for comfort, I'm not trying to imitate
Lance Armstrong. I just want to ride a comfort bike around town,

work, on some fun rides and maybe a few tours. Hey, what was the
original question?
Maggie (dazed and confused)

Maggie,

Are you aware that "dark side" is the British slang term for a

recumbent

bicycle and thus saying "get bent" is not an insult in this context?

This is my fast AND comfortable bicycle:
http://www.ihpva.org/incoming/2002/sunset/Sunset001.jpg.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

OOOOOOOOOPS....I am not up on British Slang......I'm from Joisey. I
knew Liverpool slang in the sixties..when I was "GROOVEY".....but now
The dark side to me comes from Star Wars. ;-) And Get Bent
means....GET BENT! :-0
Maggie with due respect and apologetic.

Maggie,

No offense taken. Being a veteran of a few too many off-topic flame
wars, someone has to try really hard to offend me on Usenet.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth