Old March 11th 05, 01:28 PM
Maggie

Tom Sherman wrote:

Maggie,

No offense taken. Being a veteran of a few too many off-topic flame
wars, someone has to try really hard to offend me on Usenet.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Thank you for accepting my apologies. Personally, I can't understand
how ANYONE can get offended by a newsgroup post. Maybe I have been
jaded because of the business I work in, but I really don't understand
how this can be taken so personally. I am in business flame wars every
day.

I am not a verteran of NG flame wars and I actually find them amusing.
(it takes very little to amuse me.)

If you think about life too much you have to find it rather amusing or
you'll go insane.

I sometimes think there is a higher power somewhere looking down at us
playing us like checkers. We get kinged, jumped, triple jumped,
sometimes we lose and sometimes we win. Sometimes we fall off the
board and occasionally the higher power takes the board and throws it
in the air, upsetting the game.

Maybe I think too much. I should ride more and think less. ;-)

All Good Things, (IT'S FRIDAY!!!)
Maggie.