Old April 20th 04, 04:48 PM
James Thomson

Default Bike Holiday in Cambridge and London - Conclusion, No Magic Mantras

"Elisa Francesca Roselli" wrote:

On Sunday I was supposed to trek out to Dulwich to test a Giant
Revive semi-recumbent. But in view of my inability to start an
unfamiliar bike the day before, I did not think it worth such a
hoick only to find that I would not be able to start the Revive
either, so this project too was given up.

If, despite your closing comments, you still feel like testing a Revive,
Hollandbikes at 68, bd Diderot in the 12e have one in their window:

http://www.hollandbikes.com/concess.html

Bd Diderot is busy, but there's a broad, empty pavement outside the shop.

James Thomson