Old October 9th 18, 05:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default A new variety of a**holeship

On 09/10/18 13:13, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Just returned from driving home at night. On a two lane country road, we
passed a bicyclist riding in the same direction. He had no taillight and
no rear reflectors.

When we were past him, I saw he had a glaringly bright headlight -
bright enough and with optics bad enough that it would be really
annoying, if not blinding.

He was riding on the wrong side of the road, facing traffic.

I guess this is what we have to look forward to.

Well, you probably wouldn't see him if you looked back to, considering
all his lighting was pointing in the opposite direction.

--
JS