Old October 19th 18, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video)

On 19/10/18 10:49, Bod wrote:
On 19/10/2018 10:38, TMS320 wrote:
On 19/10/18 10:23, Bod wrote:

I still keep the two high viz in the car from when I went to France.
Always a good idea to carry at least one, especially for breakdowns
in the dark.

I put them in the car to go to France to pay lip service to the rules.
Removed when back home again. I can't work out why they need to
consume space and petrol.

? Hmm!Â* ours weigh next to nothing and are neatly tucked under the front
seats.

It forms part of the clutter routinely carried around, which accumulates
to something which is not next to nothing. Each kg of clutter consumes a
litre of fuel over 80,000 miles.

It is useless clutter in the car. Besides, if I go out on the bike in
the dark (*), I want it immediately to hand amongst my bike stuff.

(*) To the usual culprit: take note of the condition "in the dark".
There's no need to reply.