Old June 18th 05, 01:20 PM
H M Leary

Default Atlantic City to Lambertville/New Hope

In article ,
Marshall Lake wrote:

I live near Atlantic City, NJ. At some point this year I plan on riding
to Binghamton, NY.

I already have a trip sheet to Binghamton from around the Philadelphia
area, and I need to connect to that route at some point. It appears
that the best place to connect is at Lambertville/New Hope.

Does someone here by chance have a trip sheet from around Atlantic
City to Lambertville/New Hope? I'm aware of http://njbikemap.com/
and could make a trip sheet from studying that site. I just thought
someone might already have one drawn out or might have some suggestions
to offer. Thanks.

Try this;

http://www.billcotton.com

Bill may have a crib sheet for this even if he hasn't done the ride
which is unlikely. One of the real good guys!

HTH