Old November 28th 07, 03:24 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Graeme Dods

Default It's official - I'm a fat *******

On Nov 28, 9:17 pm, Bugbear wrote:
I went down to my 'local' cycling clothing shop in Cottesloe
(absolutely nothing bad to say about Ride 'n Style - they took care of
me perfectly)

What I do have to say is that I never knew that a person with a 38
inch chest is now an XXXL in a jersey!!!!!!

I am truly a fat *******! :-)

Chinese sizes maybe? At an event in China earlier this year I was
given an XL shirt with some corporate branding on it. The cuffs were
half way up my forearms and there was a 4" gap at the front when
pulled tight. But yeah, even if it is Chinese sizes, XXXL = fat
*******
..
..
..
whisper Did they have any left? /whisper