Old November 29th 07, 02:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bugbear

Default It's official - I'm a fat *******

Chinese sizes maybe? At an event in China earlier this year I was
given an XL shirt with some corporate branding on it. The cuffs were
half way up my forearms and there was a 4" gap at the front when
pulled tight. But yeah, even if it is Chinese sizes, XXXL = fat
*******
.
.
.
whisper Did they have any left? /whisper

As a matter of fact, they had a few of the larger sizes left. I was
actually hoping to get my hands on a Gerolstiener short sleeve jersey
(maninly because blue's my colour). Wound up with an (Bergamo)
Italian team jersey instead, but it fits just fine. At one stage
there were about half a dozen jerseys hanging up in the change room,
so yes, they do have large sizes available.