Old August 2nd 17, 03:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default New bike for Jay

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 4:53:38 PM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 4:42:08 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Jay ? how's the A/C ?

I have no A/C. It's 97 degrees currently. Predicted 105 tomorrow and 108 on Thursday. I'll be sleeping in the basement.

AND DRINKING GALLONS AND GALLONS OF WATER because I don't want to have a deadly thirst incident.

BIKE CONTENT: Cannondale is giving me a new CX frame. Not exactly what I wanted, but it's free. Now I have too many bikes. Maybe I'll sell the frame.

-- Jay Beattie.

Who wants a 48 cm girls frame?