Old January 7th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tomahawk

Default Trials

I'm not trying to "dis" and trials riders or anything, but I just don't
think of trials as actually unicycling. I mean, you don't pedal, you
just jump up and down on the unicycle. You might as well have a pogo
stick, it has a much better bounce. Any comments on this? Again, I'm
not trying to be mean or anything, please don't get upset if you
disagree.

--
Tomahawk

Coconuts kill around 150 people every year. Falling from a height of 80
feet, they can build up an impact speed of 50 mph.
Tomahawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13442