Old March 13th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
HistoricalGoof

Default Euro 26er

I'm feeling very anxious...I haven't been a uni rider for a year and a
half and I really want to get back into it. I want to spend under 200
euros on a 26 inch or 29 inch unicycle. I live in Prague and see that
the Unicycle.com in Germany has a 26" Qu-ax standard for around 89
euros, but it doesn't look too fantastic. Anyone or know of any other
options? I don't see any. The UK version doesn't have much else to
offer. I want to ride distances with the possibility of riding trails.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I really feel the urge to
get back onto a unicycle and get back into shape.

--
HistoricalGoof
HistoricalGoof's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9997