Old May 2nd 17, 09:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default I hate having to buy a gruppo

On 5/2/2017 1:22 PM, Doug Landau wrote:
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 7:22:47 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/1/2017 2:22 PM, Doug Landau wrote:

What do you think about RX-100 7 speed? That was a great grouppo

It occurs to me that Sheldon chided people who used the quasi-French
spelling for "derailleur" instead of his preferred "derailer."

How many rpm does he spin in his grave when people talk about a Japanese
"gruppo"?

(BTW, I do believe it's got only one "o".)

--
- Frank Krygowski

We are not in Italy, and it's a group, here.

According to Google Translate, if it's Japanese it should be called a
グループ

--
- Frank Krygowski