Old October 5th 03, 01:44 PM
The Nelson Paradigm

Default "Giant" dissapointment

"MTBScottie" wrote in message
| Giant finally jumped in line with many of the other manufacturers and has
| released it's 2004 lineup. As stated by Nelson, alot of the so called
"spring
| collection bikes" have carried over to 2004. The VT does now indeed have
| "3", and the NRS "3" is now gone.
|
| Not sure what there reasons are for some of their lineup moves, but I've
been
| left a bit dissapointed.

We can't figure out exactly what they're up to. The 2003 NRS2 was a very
popular bike and the NRS3 was a good price point. Combining the two creates
a bike too expensive to be like the old 3 and poorly equipped compared to
the old 2.

They're also building back to shoving disc brakes down our throats with hard
tails, but that's another story.

---
__o
_`\(,_ Cycling is life,
(_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com

"Aha! Advancing on me only brings you closer to the cold wrath that is my
spork!" - Bucky the Katt