Old May 2nd 18, 01:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Dry lube?

On 5/1/2018 6:03 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Tue, 1 May 2018 09:30:08 -0700, sms
wrote:

On 4/29/2018 7:48 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Probably true, but difficult to tell because nobody invites me to
parties any more. I probably wouldn't go because I usually spend the
evening cornered by people asking questions on how to fix their
computahs, cars, appliances, etc.

Tell them to make an appointment and quote your service charge and
hourly rate.

I made some engraved ID badges with "I Hate Computers". I usually
wear one at ham radio meetings and events, where avoiding such
questions are an obvious problem.
http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/I%20Hate%20Computers.jpg
I also have a jacket with "No, I will not fix your computer" on the
back. If I should ever accidentally be invited to a party, I'll be
sure to wear these and let you know what happened.

My MD brother responds to medical questions at social events
with, "Sure, undress and I'll examine you now."

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/