Old July 7th 05, 02:16 PM
Ride-A-Lot

bomba wrote:
spademan o---[) * wrote:

Bomba is holed up in his office ATM.
The whole thing really sucks, must be bloody scary for anyone in London.

Aye, London's not a happy place at the moment. Pretty much the only
sounds are sirens and helicopters.

As far as I can tell, all my family and friends are ok. I've had a fair
few concerned phone calls and e-mails, as I normally work out of an
office round the corner from Moorgate (scene of one of the blasts).
However, I'm working out of our other office today.

Anyway, **** 'em. We've been through worse, we'll come through this.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone across the pond. Having your country
attacked by soulless degenerates is never an easy thing. We know it all
too well.

Good luck and god speed to you, your friends, and family.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws