Old October 29th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default SEASONS -- FALL RIDING

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 3:45:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 6:34:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
goo.gl/ALHFfV

http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discuss...hp?disc=pmdspd

Fall colors are spectacular. If it stays dry, here next week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCYjRBTbXcs I haven't been to Horsetail Falls in a few months, but I love this footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWKR6aO8_e8

Yesterday it was warm -- not a cloud in the sky, and I did a climb in the West Hills under an almost solid canopy of gold and red leaves. Today, it started foggy and wet, and I rode with some friends through Forest Park on CX bikes, mostly on leaves. https://tinyurl.com/y89gd4aj There's gravel under there. The downside of fall is falling down . . . on leaves.

-- Jay Beattie.