Old May 8th 17, 07:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

Default 14 year-old Campy Record shifts like new...

On 08/05/2017 1:58 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:54:26 PM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
On 08/05/2017 12:06 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 3:53:29 PM UTC-4, Robert Latest wrote:
...after I properly re-sorted the spacers in the rear cassette. Duh.

robert

I only did about 35 Km yesterday, but, in my defence, the weather was off-putting. I was astride my 1972 Torpado Strada with its still mostly Nuovo Record gruppo.
--
Andrew Chaplin

If I wanted to ride yesterday, I would have needed a canoe. It's
looking worse today and now we're getting sleet.

Sometimes in Norther Ontario I carry a large car tube when touring. When i get to a deep river I put the car tube around the bike and then inflate it. It keeps the bike from sinking as I swim the river and tow the bike across.

In south Louisiana we use two car tubes to float down the river. One
for you and one for the ice chest of cold beer. Never tried it by bike
though. g

Saw a good one this weekend. A guy ignored a Road Floods sign and rode into the water. only problem wasthat part of the road was washed away. he went over the bars and darn near lost his bike.

Cheers

Cheers